Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Look, New Try

Ok, so...its been a while. 

No one tells you how much work a baby is...
Ok, EVERYONE tells you how much work it is, you just don't believe them. 

Trying to balance everything is a struggle.  Onward with the struggle I guess.

I've been doing a lot of baking and have been skipping the writing about it part.  I'll try to do better.  The most recent development is my brother's graduation from high school.  So him being the computer dork he is, I made him a Super Mario cake! And I must say it was AMAZiNG.  Yep, I said it.  (It was also for his birthday and eagle scout award ceremony...he's been a busy boy!)

It was two tiered.  The top layer being Lucky Charm flavored (recipe a la Cupcake Project) with some butter cream icing and the bottom tier was chocolate with chocolate icing.  Pretty simple. 

The pictures will be posted soon. 

If you want to see pictures of some other cakes and stuff I have done just go to my Facebook page and look them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment